Shades of John Wayne!! These are great with chili or soup. Or just alone. A vintage recipe, very simple. Enjoy them, Pilgrim!
My Private Note
corn do ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in 15x2 x 10 x 1 baking pan (jelly roll pan)
- 2Combine Bisquick and corn and sugar; stir until soft dough is formed. Knead about 15 strokes on lightly floured surface.
- 3Roll to 6 x 10 rectangle. Cut into 3 x 1 strips. (A pizza cutter works well here).
- 4Roll each in melted butter in pan and arrange in single layer.
- 5Bake in a 450 oven for 10 - 12 minutes.
- 6Cooking Tips: Can drop by teaspoons on pan to make 36 small biscuits, but watch the baking time.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Dodgers
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 436.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: