Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Shades of John Wayne!! These are great with chili or soup. Or just alone. A vintage recipe, very simple. Enjoy them, Pilgrim!
- Melt butter in 15x2 x 10 x 1 baking pan (jelly roll pan)
- Combine Bisquick and corn and sugar; stir until soft dough is formed. Knead about 15 strokes on lightly floured surface.
- Roll to 6 x 10 rectangle. Cut into 3 x 1 strips. (A pizza cutter works well here).
- Roll each in melted butter in pan and arrange in single layer.
- Bake in a 450 oven for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Cooking Tips: Can drop by teaspoons on pan to make 36 small biscuits, but watch the baking time.