Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for potlucks
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (drained)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 10 ounces finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, cover, and refridgerate until ready to serve. Tastes better overnight. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers.
This is really very good dip! It's a very easy, throw-together recipe. I used the *hot* rotel and followed the recipe exactly, adding in about a teaspoon of cumin to the whole mix. It's got a nice kick without being too spicy. The photo makes it look a little "loose" but it's really not, it holds together very nicely. I think next time I will add a can of black beans and some chopped jalapeno too, just to change it up a little. Versatile and tasty recipe. Made for Fall PAC 09.