Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little twist to be a little different. My family and friends fell in love with this the first time I fixed it for a Christmas party. It is best when it is made and set in frig over night. We like it best with Frito Scoops.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans mexicorn, drained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 -8 ounce sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 10 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons tony chachere's original seasoning
- 2 ounces chopped pimiento
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix all together and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with Frito Scoops.