Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a friend. It's a little different then the other corn dip recipes I've seen. Even my picky daughter (who's pregnant) can't leave this alone.
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn, Drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies (Diced)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese (Cheddar & Jack)
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped (More or less if you want)
- 1 pinch sugar
- Mix sour cream and mayo together. Add the rest of the ingredients. It's best to make it several hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve with scoop corn chips.
This got the Emergency Room staff seal of approval - it disappeared very quickly! Easy to make and very tasty.