Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious dip to serve when entertaining or just for your family. You can make this dip as hot or mild as you prefer. This recipe comes from a good friend of mine (Carol Vierling).
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chili peppers, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers (or chopped jalapenos to taste)
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients and chill overnight. Serve with tortilla chips. This dip gets spicier the longer it sits. If too thick, add additional mayonnaise.