Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light, refreshing side dish for summer BBQs.
Make and share this Corn, Cucumber and Tomato Toss recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 cups fresh corn, cooked and cooled
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 medium cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion (optional)
- For dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and cilantro. Set aside.
- For salad: In a large bowl, combine corn, tomatoes and cucumber (and optional red onion).
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
I really enjoyed all the flavors this salad brings. From the cilantro to the corn, cucumbers and tomatoes, What a nice combination, This went really nice with BBQ Chicken. I will be making this alot this summer...It is a perfect side dish to anything really! Thanks for sharing ~V
My daughter made this for our dinner tonight. A good recipe which makes an enjoyable salad. We used canned corn for convenience.