1/3 Photos of Corn Crusted Yogurt Fish
Tia Mouse's Note:
I swore I wouldn't post a recipe that I hadn't made, but the San Diego Zaarites are hassling me because I don't have anything posted, so... let me know how it works out and I'll update this once I've made it! PREP TIME INCLUDES 15 MIN SIT TIME! This recipe is from the Dannon company, but seems healthy and easy to prepare. (If you can figure a way to bake rather that fry it, please z-mail me!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yogurt and hot sauce.
- 2Add fish fillets to marinate for 15 minutes.
- 3Drain fish and coat with cornmeal.
- 4Use oil to pan fry fish 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 5Serve with lemon and/or tartar sauce.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Crusted Yogurt Fish
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 193.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 36.0 g