Recipe by Happy Hippie
Another family favorite that I've been making for years; ever since I found it on the back of a box of Kellogg's Corn Flakes. It is very quick, easy, and delicious.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs frying chicken, cut up
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs, more if needed
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash chicken pieces and dry thoroughly.
- Dip chicken pieces in evaporated milk.
- Roll pieces in mixture of corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper until well coated.
- Place skin-side up in a shallow baking pan lined with foil, do not crowd.
- Bake in a moderate 350 detree oven for about an hour or until tender and juices run clear.
- there is no need to cover pan or turn chicken while cooking.