LaLa Lola's Note:
A quick, easy, tasty recipe from a friend of a friend of a friend of my sister! Served with salad and French bread, it's a great meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning (adjust to your own taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (adjust to your own taste)
- 1 lb lump crabmeat (or 1 lb. cooked, peeled shrimp or crawfish)
- 1In soup pot, melt margarine.
- 2Saute chopped green onions until limp (5-8 min.).
- 3Add all other ingredients, stirring over medium heat until smooth.
- 4Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- 5If it's too thick, you can add more milk.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn & Crabmeat Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.4
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 1525.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.5 g