Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick, easy, tasty recipe from a friend of a friend of a friend of my sister! Served with salad and French bread, it's a great meal!
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning (adjust to your own taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (adjust to your own taste)
- 1 lb lump crabmeat (or 1 lb. cooked, peeled shrimp or crawfish)
- In soup pot, melt margarine.
- Saute chopped green onions until limp (5-8 min.).
- Add all other ingredients, stirring over medium heat until smooth.
- Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- If it's too thick, you can add more milk.