Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is simply delicious. My friend, Lynn, from work shared this with me. You can substitute 1 lb. of shrimp for the crabmeat to make corn & shrimp soup. I personally like the crabmeat better.
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) cream of potato soup
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Saute seasonings in butter until soft. Add all other ingredients.
- Simmer about one hour.