1/3 Photos of Corn, Crab, and Chipotle Chowder
Sweet and spicy.The cob add a little more flavor but can be ommitted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a large saucepan add onions, peppers, celery, potatoes, and garlic seasoned with salt and pepper cooking till translucent.
- 2Add chipotle peppers, clam juice and corn kernels and cobs.
- 3Simmer 15 minutes remove cobs and leave as much broth in pot toss cobs.
- 4Add cream simmer 5 more minutes.
- 5Add crabmeat to heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn, Crab, and Chipotle Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.0
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 225.9 mg
- Sodium 842.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo