Sweet and spicy.The cob add a little more flavor but can be ommitted.
Make and share this Corn, Crab, and Chipotle Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan add onions, peppers, celery, potatoes, and garlic seasoned with salt and pepper cooking till translucent.
- Add chipotle peppers, clam juice and corn kernels and cobs.
- Simmer 15 minutes remove cobs and leave as much broth in pot toss cobs.
- Add cream simmer 5 more minutes.
- Add crabmeat to heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.