Recipe by Dib's
Posted upon request. I've never had this, found the recipe on another site but no name was attached. Let me know how it comes out. I would process for 5 min in a water bath.
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water with cobs to a boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Measure 3 cups and strain thru wet cheesecloth.
- Pour into a large saucepan with pectin and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add sugar.
- Bring back to a boil and boil for 3 minute.
- Skim Add food coloring if you want.
- Tastes like apple honey.