Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Corn Chowder V recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn (whole kernel)
- Saute onion in butter until golden brown. Add broth and potato and simmer until potato is tender.
- Add corn and milk, blend well. Season with salt and pepper, then bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir some of chowder into egg.
- Add mixture back to pan and blend well. Simmer until heated through.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe needs way more potato. It wasn't thick and not much flavor. I thought the chicken broth might add something to it, but it was still bland. Sorry but we won't make this again! Mike
This was easy to make and tasted delicious. It was thick and creamy. We'll be making this again.