Recipe by Libby1
from the Rival Crock-Pot Cooking Cookbook.
Top Review by Bob LeBlanc
This really is a great recipe. I substitute Chicken Broth for the water and at the end I add some cream (Heavy, Light or Half & Half) just to add some creamy richness. Also for a special twist add some cooked baby shrimp (peeled & de-viened of course) 15-20 minutes before serving. And plenty of cracked Pepper and Soda Crackers :-) Enjoy.
- 6 slices bacon, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, diced, peeled
- 20 ounces frozen whole kernel corn, broken apart
- 16 ounces cream-style corn
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water