1/1 Photo of Corn Chowder (Crock Pot)
7 hrs 20 mins
from the Rival Crock-Pot Cooking Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet or microwave, fry bacon until crisp; remove and reserve.
- 2Add onion and potatoes to bacon drippings and saute' for about 5 minutes; drain well.
- 3Combine all ingredients in Crock pot. Stir well.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 - 7 hours.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Chowder (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 449.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: