Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from the archives of Pioneer Lodge, a residence for Seniors. This recipe was made by my grandmother and made a delicious lunch on a cold Manitoba day. Serve with fresh home-made bread
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans canned corn niblets
- 1 (10 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Put bacon& onion in a large pot and saute until onion is clear, about 4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
- Cover& simmer until the potatoes are cooked.