Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- In a medium saucepan combine the broth, corn, onion, sweet pepper, and black pepper.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- In a small bowl stir together the evaporated milk and flour.
- Stir in broth mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- If desired, sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Great grown up flavor. The pot was gone in an hour. The only thing I would do is add more corn.
I thought this had a wonderful rich flavor. Great taste. The only change I will make next time is to thicken it up a bit more, possibly with a can of creamed corn or some more flour. But I will definitely be making it again. Thanks for the recipe!