- 226.79 g bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 822.13 g creamed corn
- 822.13 g corn
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 8 red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 small bay leaves
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 118.32 ml flour
- 118.32 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cube potato; set aside.
- Cut up Bacon into small pieces.
- In large Saucepan on low heat, fry the bacon until crisp.
- Add in onion and garlic, sauté until onion is transparent.
- Put in crockpot.
- Stir in Cream Corn, Chicken Broth, Potato, and spices.
- Low 4-6 hours.
- Mix Flour/Butter into Blond Roux, add just enough butter to make flour wet.
- Mix into Chowder, let thicken.