Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A yummy corn chowder, the bacon adds some great flavor.
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups milk
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 28 ounces potatoes, diced (canned)
- 45 ounces sweet corn, cans drained
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Cook onions in butter until soft.
- Cook bacon, soak grease in papertowel, then crumble.
- Add all ingredients to pot and simmer covered for about 1 hour.