Recipe by MsHop808
This is no gourmet meal, just quick and easy. My family loves it, served with a nice green salad and some warm french bread.
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, diced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (without the water)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 4 -5 large baking potatoes, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in a skillet and cook all the way through.
- Add onions when bacon is almost done, so that you can cook until onions are translucent.
- Drain bacon/onions completely and set aside, discarding oil.
- Boil potatoes until almost fork tender, and discard water.
- Mix all canned ingredients, bacon/onions, pepper to taste and potatoes in a large pot.
- Heat until potatoes are fork tender to your liking.