Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light. Jan 2004.
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cane syrup
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add corn; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Drain.
- Combine mustard, syrup, vinegar, and celery salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add onion and bell pepper, stirring to coat. Stir in corn. Let stand at least 30 minutes before serving.