Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy and oh so good. Perfect for potlucks. My husband likes to replace the Fritos with Doritos.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup western salad dressing
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips
- Season meat with taco seasoning according to package directions.
- Chill meat in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Can be served with sour cream.