Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite salads. The combonation of the crispy bacon and chip flovors with the tangy/sweet dressing and cheese, ect just makes me want more! A very popular salad with guests and potlucks !
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 eggs
- 1 lb bacon
- 5 cups corn chips (Fritos or off-brand of corn chips)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (or off brand salad dressing)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Chop lettuce and set aside.
- Hard boil, peel and chop the eggs and fry and crumble bacon. (I do this ahead of time).
- Mix dressing ingredients together: set aside.
- Just before serving, toss: eggs, bacon, cheese, chips, lettuce and dressing ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy.
What's not to like about this salad? Absolutely nothing! It was a major hit with my husband and the folks at our church potluck lunch. A keeper for sure. :)