- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 cups Fritos corn chips, plus additional for topping
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese
- 4 teaspoons chopped green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°, and prepare 8 jumbo muffin cups with foil or silicone liners.
- Cook beef in a pan until browned and crumbled.
- Stir in salsa, and cook until reduced.
- Place 1/4 cup Fritos in each cup.
- Top with 1 tablespoon cheese in each cup.
- Top with beef, divided among cups.
- Top with 7 or 8 Fritos in each cup.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese on each.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon chilies on each.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Easiest to eat with a fork.