Recipe by Lainey39
This is great for a snack or a meal. For a complete meal, serve this flavorful chicken tenders over mixed greens with ranch dressing.
- 3 cups corn chips, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless and skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- fresh cilantro stem (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; coat jellyroll pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine corn chips with flour and cumin; reserve.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip chicken tenders, one at a time, letting excess drip off.
- Coat each tender with corn chip mixture; place on pan.
- Bake 10 minutes; turn over; bake 10 minutes until golden.
- Top tenders with shredded Cheddar cheese; bake until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter; top with sour cream, salsa, avocado and black olives.
- If desired, garnish with cilantro.