Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really good dip...serve with corn chips. Always disappears. From an old cookbook.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons light cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, finely cut (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- corn chips
- Do ahead if desired.
- Mix cheese with cream until smooth.
- Add rest of ingredients except CHIPS.
- To serve: Arrange cheese dip in bowl, with corn chips around it.
- Cook time is chill time.