Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a show stopper but please try and use fresh corn, as it makes a huge difference.
Make and share this Corn, Cherry Tomato & Asparagus Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place lemon juice in a medium bowl and slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Prepare an ice bath.
- In a large pot of boiling water add 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Add corn and asparagus and blanch till tender crisp.
- Strain into colander and place into ice bath until completely cool.
- Strain and let sit to completely drain all the water.
- Place in a large bowl with the tomatoes, reserved dressing and the mint.
- salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.