Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy Quiche to prepare and has a very good taste.
- 1 pastry for single-crust pie, unbaked
- 3 ears corn (about 1 cup kernels)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup light cream (table)
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- parsley (to garnish)
- Fit pie crust into 9-inch quiche or pie pan.
- Cut kernels off corncobs; reserve.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in milk, cream, cheese, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add corn.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile fry bacon until almost done; drain on paper towels.
- Arrange bacon on top of pie.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until knife inserted in custard comes out clean.
- Garnish quiche with parsley; serve hot.