Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I typically make this on Thanksgiving, but I made it for a pot luck dinner and it was a huge hit. It is very tasty! So easy to make and it feeds more than 8ppl..
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 1⁄2 ounces corn muffin mix, -small box
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- Mix everything except the cheese together until blended.
- Bake in greased 9x13 glass baking dish at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in Swiss Cheese. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes.