Good for breakfast or brunch. This is from the soymilk website and Zaar would not allow me to post it using 8th continent original soymilk but that is what the recipe calls for. Nonfat milk could probably be substituted also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except corn, cheese and tomato until blended.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients; pour into pie plate.
- 5Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn, Cheddar and Tomato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 171.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese