Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Good for breakfast or brunch. This is from the soymilk website and Zaar would not allow me to post it using 8th continent original soymilk but that is what the recipe calls for. Nonfat milk could probably be substituted also.
- 1 cup original soymilk
- 4 eggs or 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn (thawed)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped (3/4 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except corn, cheese and tomato until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.