Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A tangy snack made by sweet corn.
- 200 g sweet corn
- 1 boiled potato (optional)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3 tablespoons sev (Indian fried snack, looks like noodles)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat pan on gas. Add a tspful of oil.
- Add sweet corn kernels and saute well for 5 minutes stirring continuously. Keep aside once done.
- Chop onion and tomatoes.
- Dice boiled potato in cubes.
- In a bowl mix together corn kernels, chopped onion, tomato and potato.
- Add red chilli powder, chaat masala and salt to taste.
- Add lemon juice in this mixture and mix all the ingredients well.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with chopped cilantro and sev. Enjoy tangy corn chaat!