Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
They served this at the country club I used to work at. It was delicious.
- 425.24 g can corn
- 425.24 g can creamed corn
- 59.16 ml melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 354.88 ml crushed crackers
- 177.44 ml condensed milk
- Beat eggs, butter, cornstarch, and condensed milk together until well blended.
- Stir in corn, creamed corn, and crackers.
- Pour into a greased pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes until knife comes out clean.
This is such a wonderful side dish!
Big hit at Christmas dinner! Big hit! Was asked for the recipe several times and the dish was cleaned out. Will be making this again...