Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
They served this at the country club I used to work at. It was delicious.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed crackers
- 3⁄4 cup condensed milk
- Beat eggs, butter, cornstarch, and condensed milk together until well blended.
- Stir in corn, creamed corn, and crackers.
- Pour into a greased pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes until knife comes out clean.
This is such a wonderful side dish!
Big hit at Christmas dinner! Big hit! Was asked for the recipe several times and the dish was cleaned out. Will be making this again...