1/1 Photo of Corn Casserole (Paula Deen)
Chef #268234's Note:
Corn Casserole Recipe courtesy Paula Deen I have had this at a pot-luck lunch at work and it is FABULOUS!!! I wanted the recipe to put in my cookbook so I decided to list it on here...Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- 3Pour into a greased casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- 5Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 6Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Casserole (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.1
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 1549.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 17.2 g