Recipe by tishahardee
Corn Casserole Recipe courtesy Paula Deen I have had this at a pot-luck lunch at work and it is FABULOUS!!! I wanted the recipe to put in my cookbook so I decided to list it on here...Enjoy!!
Top Review by Bren in LR
Perhaps this is blasphemy but I substituted 1% milk for the melted butter and it was delicious. I try to modify recipes to make them more heart healthy for my family but want them to enjoy their meals too. It was very good.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn muffin mix (recommended ( Jiffy)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.