Corn Casserole Recipe courtesy Paula Deen I have had this at a pot-luck lunch at work and it is FABULOUS!!! I wanted the recipe to put in my cookbook so I decided to list it on here...Enjoy!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.