Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
We have this at EVERY family get together. There is never a crumb left in the pan.
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (undrained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Put in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until set.
this was a huge hit at my house , even took it to church everyone loved it!!!!!!Thanks for the great recipe!!!! Pam