Recipe by Capncrunch
This is AWESOME!!!! My girlfriend brought this dish for Thanksgiving and we all LOVED IT!! So I wanted to share.....ENJOY!!!
Top Review by jrtfan
I had some trepidation about adding unccooked macaroni to this but needn't have worrried. It cooks up beautifully! Think I may have added a tsp. of dried onion flakes and used sharp cheddar instead of Velveeta, but it was delightful! We had a small dish left over and added some frozen chopped broccoli to it and warmed it in the microwave. It was still soooo good! Thanks for a new twist on corn casseroles! Next time I'll get pictures. (If I'm fast enough!)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cover and bake@ 350 degrees for 30 mins;Stir and bake 30 mins uncovered.