Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of our all-time favorites. I made it to go with a roast the other night and it was gone in nothing flat. Simple, but great.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) boxjiffy cornbread-muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into a large casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour at 400°F.
A classic dish and one that turned out very well. I made it for my jobs potluck and it was almost totally gone. Thanks!
Delicious! I made this tonight and had a great meal. My children love corn and they were very pleased with this. We had our first helping with some cheddar on top, second helping straight from the casserole dish, and it was great either way. Texture was great, flavor was great. Excellent dish that will show up again for holiday meals. Thank you.
When people take more than 2-3 helpings, I know the recipe is a keeper. This one passes with flying colors--thanks Lizzybob!