Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- Combine beaten eggs with melted margarine; mix in remaining ingredients stirring until combined.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish; bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
My mom got me hooked on this recipe. She made it once and now everyone I know makes...Easy and good to boot!!
This is really a family favorite now. My sister makes me make this every she and I go camping. We never have any kind of corn bread except this one anymore. makes up really quick. I get compliments all the time and you will too
very easy recipe! I changed it around alittle. I omitted the sour cream and used a "honey flavored" cornbread mix. Wonferful flavor a little sweet, Great with pork chops