Recipe by RBozeman
I have received many complements on this recipe. It has a very creamy texture with a hint of butter from the crackers.
- 30 ounces sweet whole kernel corn
- 16 ounces white shoepeg corn
- 8 ounces cream of celery soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Ritz cracker
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Drain both yellow and shoepeg corn.
- Combine corn, cream of celery, sour cream, and cheese.
- Pour in casserole dish and crumble crackers on top.
- Drizzle melted butter on top of crackers.
- Bake for 25-30 minute until crackers are brown and sauce is bubbly.