Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is something we all love. Side dish or meal, home or pot luck it doesn't matter. I hate cream corn but love this dish!
- 418.15 g can creamed corn
- 34 Ritz crackers, crushed (1 tube)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, crush one tube of Ritz Crackers.
- Mix in 1 can Cream Corn and egg until well combined.
- *add optional ingredients: diced ham, or other meat, cheese, etc.
- Put into a 9x9 greased pan.
- Cook 30 minutes or until set.
- Rub the top with butter and return to oven to brown if desired.
- *optional: to make it look more attractive, sprinkle with shredded cheese of you choice and return to oven to melt.