Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of Paula Deen's highest rated recipes!
Make and share this Corn Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and serve warm.
The only reason I didn't give 10 stars is because the cheese on top just melted looks bleah. i wonder if leaving it in longer, adding cheese earlier or cranking the temp for a few would brown it up a bit? This was a HUGE hit with the family with only a wee bit leftover. I did add a bit of cayenne & wish I'd added more because it was quite sweet. I will definitely make this over & over again. Also, as I was mixing it, it seemed strange there were no eggs in this recipe. Not to worry, it works wonderfully!! THANK YOU! Made for PAC Spring '12.