Recipe by Felix4067
Family tradition demands corn casserole at Thanksgiving at my house. This is the one my mom has made since I was a kid, and we never have any left.
Top Review by Scott Keith
Made this for Thanksgiving. Everyone loved it. I doubled the recipe with no problems using 9X13X2. I followed recipe exactly except I had some extra red pepper that I threw in too. Thanks for posting this.
- 1⁄4 lb butter (1 stick)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, including liquid
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated