Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Only five ingredients, not including salt and pepper to taste. Basically mac 'n' cheese with corn, only much creamier! Nice and cheesy! This is the recipe that my mom makes during the holidays. Everyone requests that she makes it.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cups small shell pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut in pieces
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and put into a well greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
darlene calls this corn delight she heard it over the radio 2 25 98 she also uses 4 tablespoons onion bake covered375 1st 1/2 hour ,then uncovered 1/2 more. good recipe