Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know that there many corn casseroles out there. Here is yet another one. Posting for safekeeping.
- 6 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans whole kernel corn (drained)
- Melt butter.
- Add onions and flour. Saute together.
- Add sour cream, mixing thorougly.
- Stire in corn, then bacon.
- Bake 350 for 20 minutes.
Made this a few nights ago and really enjoyed it. It reminded me of the taste of cornbread. It was very quick and easy. Made for Fall PAC 2008.