Recipe by manda1027
This is a recipe that I got from my Grandmother, I do not know where she got it.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter and sour cream; mix with mixer until creamy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Add drained whole kernal corn, and cream style corn and mix well.
- Add onion soup mix, mushroon soup and cornbread mix, mix well to combine.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.