Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Easy and delicious!
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cornbread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine corn, corn bread mix, sour cream and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
This was very easy and very tasty. I'm not an expert cook but am always looking for easy but different recipes. This fit the bill wonderfuly, Thanks