Recipe by kari girl
this recipe is so simple and delicious.i made it first for thanksgiving and my family loved it.now i am asked to make it for all our family get togethers.it is a trinidadian dish served with stews and callaloo.but in america it is great alongside barbeque.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) box cornbread mix (preferable jiffy)
- grated sharp cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- just mixed all the ingredients together in a large bowl with a spoon/spatula.
- pour into greased casserole dish and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- sprinkle the top with the cheese and return to oven for another 5 minutes or just for the cheese to melt down and get a nice golden colour.