Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
a yummy alternative to everyday corn varieties.
- 4 (16 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 4 (16 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- breadcrumbs (enough to hold together)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) can French's cheddar french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a baking dish, drain water from whole kernel corn.
- Combine corn, sour cream, egg and 2 cups of the cheese. Add enough bread crumbs to help hold together.
- Empty into baking dish and top with french fried onions (I sometimes also add more cheese). Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.