Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This corn casserole is Yummy!!!!
Make and share this Corn Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add milk gradually, stirring constantly, bring mixture to boiling point.
- Add corn, sugar, salt, and pepper, heat throughly.
- Remove from heat and add beaten eggs.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 min, or until firm.
Made half the recipe to serve with Mexican casseroles, very easy and tasty. Thanks for sharing Barbie. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2011.
I made 1/2 of this recipe to serve two of us for our side dish with BBQ babyback ribs. I used frozen Green Giant white shoepeg corn and followed as written, very easy to get together and pop in the oven and leave it while I was grilling the ribs. Thanks for sharing this great corn recipe. Made for Spring PAC 09.
My BFF made this for a cookout this weekend and it is fabulous. She used leftover corn removed from the cob and the taste was fantastic. This is a great side-dish for a BBQ!