Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the perfect side dish. It is so good that is almost like a dessert. This side dish completes a Mexican or BBQ meal and is soooo easy to make. It goes quick so you might want to fix two of them if you have company!
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) box cornbread mix
- Mix all of the ingredients together and put into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Serve hot!
Very tasty side dish and so easy to make. Thank you for posting...we really enjoyed it.
I didnt think I would enjoy this so much. I make it quite often at the request of my boyfriend he loves it! Great recipe.
My husband found this recipe, made it and took it to a party. Everyone there loved it! Some of the men went back for THIRDS of the casserole only! It got to be comical! Thank you! Great recipe!