- 15 ounces white corn, rinsed, but not drained
- 15 ounces white shoepeg corn
- 15 ounces green beans
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, medium, diced
- 8 ounces Ritz crackers, one sleeve
- 8 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 8 ounces almonds, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix both corns, green beans, sour cream, cheese, and onion together.
- Place in a sprayed 9 x 9 pan.
- For the topping, mix together crackers, butter and almonds.
- Place topping on top of vegetables.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until bubbly.